Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chystáte se do Prahy

Ok, so as of now Chelsea and I are heading off to Prague tomorrow morning! Keep your fingers crossed that this volcano keeps its ash to its self.

This will be my last trip while I am in school at CSU Firenze, wow. I can’t believe how fast time has gone by, I have to go back to real life with solitary society, work, and trying to graduate- this is it...

But! Prague here and now; Chelsea and I will be enjoying this perfectly preserved European city for 3 days! During WWII it escaped most of the bombing so its beautiful architecture still stands. One of the highlights of this will be an evening to the Opera! Madame Butterfly Saturday night, we are gonna get all gussied up and see one of the most beautiful operas ever! Pretty cool… sbohem!

No comments: