Friday, February 15, 2008

a sad day in the garden

I have some bad news, I lost many of my bulb plants to a huge tree branch. I got home from work today and there were men working in the backyard of where I live. I assumed they were removing a branch that was hanging over our yard from the neighbors tree. But they went through my yard to get to it. The branch and the men took out my ,daffodils, iris, tulips and a few other things. I was upset to say the least, my little yard was somthing I was really proud of, and felt like I was good at. I am very disapointed to lose plants that I planted so long ago, watched grow, and worked to stay healthy. I guess you could say I am on mourning. I have a lot to work on now to try and fix the damage. I wont post pictures because it makes me sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.