Thursday, August 26, 2010

Prairie news...

Since I was a kid back in Yuba City a summer's Saturday nice was always filled with good fresh food and public radio. Since then and after leaving home especially I have taken to listening NPR more and more. Its a comforting wonderful old time thing (plus- I don't have a TV) that keeps me up-to-date. Well the root program that I have listened to is A Prairie Home Companion: Garrison Keillor, Royal acting Co, Guy's All Star Shoe band! My sister and I got to see the show in real life last night! It was wonderful and it lived up to all my expectations, it was quality entertainment and it made me feel good...which was good after a stinky day at school. I hope that someday I could go to Minnesota (In Summer!) To see the show in its home theater.Thanks PHC. (My sister took pics so I will update with them soon).

No comments: