Monday, March 22, 2010

AmSterDam

Last weekend i went to Amsterdam with my girls Chelsea and Amanda. It was a quick trip but I am glad to have gone! We got there on Friday and it was cold and grey; it stayed that way the whole time. We walked around and hung out in coffee shops for most of Friday and ate some really good food!
On Saturday we did the 'tourist thing'. We visited the flower market- which really made me miss my garden back home. Then we went to the Van Gogh Museum. I was pretty excited, I kept remembering how obcessed I was with Van Gogh when I was 12. It was weird to finally see all of those pieces in real life. Next was the Heineken Factory. It was a lot of fun and we saw how the beer is made, took lots of silly pictures and drank a lot of beer!
We continued to explore the city after that.


Girls in a Shoe

Flower Market

The Van Gogh Museum

Potato Eaters

Stealth photography

At the Heineken Factory

How the Beer is made- Water,Barley, Hops and Yeast

Barley water





Two more for me!

No comments: