Saturday, August 16, 2008

a litttle rant...

For a while now I have been dieing for some changes in my life, but the ones I haven't gotten to change yet -unfortunately cost money (much more then I can spend!) And the weird thing is is that I have less cash now then ever! Whats the deal!? I really need a new wardrobe ( honestly I have things from freshman year of high school, via yr. 2000) Clothes that make me look like a soon to be 23 year old (yikes). I really want to paint the interior of my cottage as well and that equals time and money. I want to start dating again (scary), I still have garden progress as well. And my second year at SJSU is looming. So I have been working my tail off for Starbucks so I can start to save again. Hopefully in a few months I'll get to start changing things! Thanks for reading my rant. :)

No comments: