Thursday, February 7, 2008

YEAY!!! I am back online! Thanks Scott for working so hard on my sick computer! I am going to try to catch you all up on my life, although nothing terribly interesting has happened. You need the Coffee of the month, recipes and garden updates! I'll need to get pictures together so you can have visuals. Amy is taking her LEED test tomorrow! Think good - passing thoughts for her, I know how hard she has worked and she deserves a passing grade.Brian is working hard in school also, he is actually enjoying it! I need more of those feelings. I got to go to the Triton yesturday, San Jose's Art Museum, it is small but has a lot of good pieces. I went there because I have to write a paper on one of the pieces I chose a sculpture called Bound Goat Thursday. It is so much fun to draw, and the artist lives in Sana Cruz. I can't find any pictures online but I'll get some soon.

1 comment:

yogamama said...

Hi there.....so glad you are back up and running! Bet you are one happy camper! Can't wait to see pictures.