Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Emily's coastal adventure....


So, I had to get out- of town! I have been meaning to go on a day trip during my winter break, but the weather hasn't permitted. So TODAY WAS THE DAY! I got an Idea from Cottage Living a magazine I had recently purchased to visit Carmel by the sea. There are a series of whimsical cottages built there I had to see. They were close enough to walk to them all (but the magazine didn't share the huge hill you had to climb to get to them), and they were designed my Mr. Comstock and here is the link to the interesting article explaining each building. And these are my photos.
http://www.cottageliving.com/cottage/travel/article/0,21135,1688075,00.html
Link also on the side--->

I'll post more of my adventure tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very cool Em!! Glad you went and did something fun for yourself. Mom is swimming with dolphins, and you are off jaunting around Carmel while I'm at work, something isn't right here.....