Saturday, December 29, 2007

Its gotten cold and rainy here in Campbell, but I'm inside so I don't mind.And speaking of cold, I have one, and it sucks.I have been watching movies and laying in bed when I am not at work.I'm in the middle of an 8 day stretch of working so I'm not up to anything remotely interesting. I am really hoping to get a chance to re-plant my window box's, with pink pansies. I think I am going to also put in herbs under the kitchen window but I'll need to wait for spring.I got my grades for my first semester at state, I got three A's and one B. Pretty good I guess.

2 comments:

Elisa Garcia said...

Congratulations!!! you are amazing! i am so proud of you and your grades :0
Love, E

jfuller said...

Hi Emily
Great grades! Somehow it doesn't surprise me! Get well soon.

Love UJ